Permanent City-based opportunity

Allison Tibbatts Allison.Tibbatts at otccomp.com
Mon Jun 10 12:21:43 BST 2002

Hi there,

I hope that you'll find this an appropriate message for your maillist. I am
a City recruiter seeking two permanent candidates for positions at two
investment banks in the City. The first candidate that I'm seeking is
someone with a degree and around 3-8 years experience with solid UNIXBSD,
Apache & Linux skills. Shell scripts and associated networks or development
in Java are all advantageous. This is for a global ISP team within a large
bank based close to Moorgate tube. The second candidate needs to have solid
Enterprise Systems Management experience within a Solaris environment with
good Perl, Java & Sybase SQL, and any of the following: Aotosys, Hawk, Tibco
RV & Netcool. This role in in London EC4 close to Blackfriars & St Pauls.

My contact details are as follows:

Allison Tibbatts
OTC Computing Limited
020 7366 8100