Intel PRO/100S (82250 EY Based) NIC on FreeBSD

Dimitris Dimitris
Sat Jun 1 14:32:44 BST 2002

On Fri, 31 May 2002 12:34:18 +0100, Mark Hughes wrote:

>Guys, has anyone got any idea if this card is supported or not? We've b=
een
>having trouble getting one working and not thinking it even remotely
>possible that this card isn't supported by FreeBSD, we've gone and got
>another one for another machine which we've not yet installed.
>Anyone know if it's supported at all? We don't care about the encryptio=
>stuff - just want to use it as a 100mbps network card.

I've got an Intel PRO/100 S here on my dual athlon machine and
it works great under fbsd 4.5.

=FE H.I.C. & D.B.S. =FE OS/2 Warp =FE Hellas =FE
=FE ServerConfig =FE ConfigEdit =FE OS/2 UK UG =FE
=FE Mental backup in progress - Do Not Disturb =FE