Jobs.. :)

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Jul 29 14:01:53 BST 2002

As an American that actually came *here* to get a job, I can say with some
certainty that things are *worse*, *much worse*, over there.  I have
friends with unbelieveable experience going without work for four to six
months at a time...

I tend to think that the biggest problem is the glut of semi-experienced
folks that just came up to speed in the past few years working for the
dotcoms.  Now they have no job and get in the way of the experienced folks
matching up to the best jobs - it is amazing how many CV's I have gone
through in the past six months and how few were worth anything.