FreeBSD Services

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Thu Jul 25 23:32:06 BST 2002

My goal with FreeBSD Services has always been to try to establish a
foundation for FreeBSD and its community in the UK and Europe. Quite a lot
has been achieved in the last 12 months, both with the DVD releases and the
conference, the latter certainly being the highlight of my time in the
project.

However, things have reached a crossroads. FreeBSD Services does not have
any full time employees any longer, it's now just me working in my spare
time. That means if it's going to continue at all it needs the support of
the community. If you think what FSL has done is worth continuing then
please show your support and basically that means buying the DVD so that
sales reach a level where it's viable to continue doing them on a regular
basis.

No-one is making money out of doing this, it's being done because it's an
useful contribution to the project in Europe. If you agree then please help
to keep it going by showing your support and buying FreeBSD merchandise from
your local reseller :-)

http://www.freebsd-services.com

Paul Richards