php mail function -> sendmail

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Thu Jul 25 17:12:16 BST 2002

I have this in a script

// this is who we are sending the email to
$recipient .= "gmweb at eurosoft-uk.com";

// Setting the Subject of the email
$subject = "Web Form from $SERVER_NAME";

// Setup the CORRECT goldmine header. THIS IS NEEDED.
$header .= "Content-Type: application/x-gm-impdata\n";

// This is who the email comes from.
$header .= "From: webmaster@$SERVER_NAME\n";

<snip>
// send the email
mail($recipient, $subject, $message, $header);

that works for me .