Jobs.. :)

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Fri Jul 19 01:01:39 BST 2002

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 02:41:03PM -0400, Ashley Penney wrote:
>=20
> Ps:  When's the next meetup?  I could do with some good beer and geek tal=
k..
> <subliminal message>Hire me, I'm great.  Hire me! Do it!</subliminal mess=
age>
>=20

On Saturday (20th) in Cambridge.  See you there?

Joe

p.s. You're hired.  I can't pay you, but I've sure got a lot that you
could help me do :).

--=20
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain;
and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert
Einstein, 1921

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--