Quick introduction

David david at properbastard.com
Sun Jul 14 14:55:19 BST 2002

Hello all,

I've just joined this list... and, I'm afraid to admit, I'm a "newbie"!

I have a server powerd by FreeBSD and basically want to learn how to use it
to its best.  It has been set up using Webmin, and is intended for use as an
FTP and webserver... using mail would also be rather helpful.

Rather than my asking stupid questions - if anyone can point me in the
direction of some VERY idiot friendly help tutorials.... as in for complete
idiots :) - it may cut down some noise from my direction :)

Thanks for any assistance upfront!

Regards

David