Cambridge Meet, 2002-07-20

Anthony Naggs amn at ubik.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 13 00:04:27 BST 2002

In message <1026487862.91501.0.camel at lobster.originative.co.uk>, Paul
Richards <paul at freebsd-services.com> wrote

>Is there anywhere we can stay the night? A pub with some rooms or
>something like that?

Pub?  The Earl of Derby has reasonable food & drink, though I've not
stayed there: 129 Hills Road, near the railway station, Tel 01223 352785

For B&Bs I've had good stays in:
Assisi Guest House, 193 Cherry Hinton Road, Tel 01223 246648
and
Hills Guest House, 157 Hills Road, Tel 01223 214216

Both a little further south of the town centre.

More suggestions/pointers in the cam.misc FAQ:
http://www.the-hug.org/paul/camfaq.html#2.5

I may potter along to the meet, I'm not sure whether I'll be in
Cambridge or away that weekend.

Tony
--
"It's the sort of thing that happens.  It's ... er ... magic."