PPP and surftime under FreeBSD

Neil Bowers neil at bowers.com
Wed Jul 10 16:31:11 BST 2002

Hi,

Firstly, apologies if this is one of those annoying questions
which keeps coming up. I searched online for an answer, and
dicked around on my own, but reached the limit of my knowledge /
experience all too soon.

I've got a dual boot PC: freebsd (yay!) and windows (boo!).

I get online with Surftime Anytime via windows, and would now
like to use the same to get online when in freebsd.

Has anyone got experience of getting this working, who'd be
happy to share a howto / config files / how-to?

thanks,
Neil