Chilisoft ASP (Simon Dick)

Rob King robking at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:33:11 BST 2002

>Has anyone installed Chilisoft ASP onto freeBSD and if so what version and
>are there any tips?

Again, no, but out of interest why Chilisoft? I'm looking to do this some
time in the near future to host one of my sites that's been created in asp.
But I was looking to do it with Apache and p5-Apache-ASP-2.17 (in ports:
www/p5-Apache-ASP) which is s'posed to do the trick. Or if not, I was going
to convert to PHP with asp2php-0.76.5 (also in the ports collection)...

If you're not using these, is there any reason I should be aware of? With
Apache being my current webserver demon, it seemed sensible to just mod
it...

Regards, Rob