[LUUG Publicity] LUUG Thurs 31st Jan 2002

Andrew Findlay afindlay at ukuug.org
Wed Jan 30 11:53:55 GMT 2002

    			The LUUG Lectures

    		  UKUUG - London Unix User Group

    Thursday 31st January 2002, 19:00-ish

    No lecture this month, so meet at the Rising Sun for discussion of
    Life, Unix, and Everything. We will then move on to eat - probably
    at the Spaghetti House in Goodge Street.

    Are you using LDAP as a Network Information Service or to authenticate
    logins? I am surveying the current options for a 'what works?' paper
    at the UKUUG conference, and would be very interested to hear from
    anyone who is using LDAP in this way, particularly if you have a lot
    of client systems or have enabled TLS with certificate verification.

    The LUUG lectures are sponsored by the UK Unix systems User Group.
    http://www.ukuug.org/

    For further information on LUUG Lectures, contact Andrew Findlay:
    afindlay at ukuug.org
    01628 782565

Here's that map again:

			      |   |  Euston      |   |               | B |
      |   |            Goodge |   |  Square   ^  |   |               | e |
      |   |            Street=|   |  Tube     |  |   |               | d |
      | C |             Tube  |   |              |   |  | |          | f |
   ---| h |-------------------|   |              |   |  |M|          | o |
      | a |  Goodge Street    | T |              | G |  |a|          | r |
   ---| r |-------------------| o |              | o |  |l|          | d |
      | l |          ||Spag   | t |              | w |  |e|          |   |
      | o |          ||House  | t |              | e |  |t| Institute| W |
      | t |          ||       | e |              | r |  | |   of     | a |
      | t |          ||       | n |              |   |  |S| Education| y |
      | e |          ||       | h |              | S |  |t|          |   |
      |   |Fitzroy   || Rising| a |              | t |  |r|          |   |
      | S |Tavern    ||    Sun| m |              | r |  |e|          |   |
      | t |-------------------|   |--------------| e |--|e|          |   |
      | e |-------------------| o |--------------| t |--| |   |
      | e |                   | u |              |   |  | |   |  ---------->
      | t |                   | r |              |   |  | |   |  Russel Sq
      |   |                   | t |              |   |  | |   |  Tube
  ||  |   |-------------------|   |---------------   |---------
  ||  |   |  Percy Street     | R |Bayly St.         |Montague Pl.
  ||  |   |-------------------| o |-----.            |---------
  ||--|   |                   | a |     |  Bedford   |        |  Russel Sq.
  |---|   |            Cinema | d |     |  Square    |        |
		  Tottenham   |   |              |   |
		    Court     |   |              |   |
		    Road   |  |   |              |   |
		    Tube   V  |   |              |   |