Domain/DNS/mail hosting recommendations?

Scott Mitchell scott.mitchell at mail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:50:02 GMT 2002

Hi all,

With my cable modem coming in a couple of weeks and mail.com starting to
charge to forward my mail to me, I've decided it's time to do the job
properly.  So, any recommendations from you lot for someone to register a
domain with, and someone to host the DNS records and be backup MX for it
once its registered?  It would be nice if DNS updates could be scripted --
rather than done over a web interface -- so I don't have to do anything
when ntl changes my address.

Many thanks in advance,

	Scott