Does anyone have any experience with FreeBSD and DVD drives

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Mon Jan 21 22:08:50 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 21:54, Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 03:22:55PM -0000, Scott Mitchell wrote:
> > FreeBSD Services are (hopefully) going to be producing DVD versions of
> > future FreeBSD releases,=20
>=20
> They already are.  I've got the DVD copies of FreeBSD 4.3 and 4.4 in
> front of me. . .

We're working flat out on the website so we can take orders by credit
card, but actually, for UK residents, if you want to buy now then you
could send us a cheque.

The DVDs are =A340 + VAT, which is =A347. Shipping is free and we've got a
really good deal on at the moment, if you buy a copy of 4.4 right now
then we'll send you a copy of 4.5 when it's released next month for
FREE, so you'd basically get 2 releases for the price of one.

Make cheques out to FreeBSD Services Ltd, and send them to

FreeBSD Services Ltd
11 Lapwing Close
Bicester
Oxfordshire
OX26 6XR.

Write your name and address on the back of the cheque so we know where
to send the DVD to, and state that it's a DVD that you're interested in
(since we also sell the FreeBSD Handbook).

Paul Richards
FreeBSD Services Ltd