Error with smbfs

Daniel Sargent dsargent at e-promotions.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 18:22:31 GMT 2002

Guys, And Gals

Help?

root at knife:~# mount_smbfs -I 192.168.1.240 //dan at nas/root /mnt
Warning: no cfg file(s) found.
Password:
mount_smbfs: can't get handle to requester (no /dev/nsmb* device)

Any idea's?

I've tried root at knife:/dev# ./MAKEDEV nsmb
And got the error: nsmb - no such device name

Can anyone help?

TIA Dan

Mr Daniel Sargent
Systems Administrator
E-Promotions Ltd.
T: 020 7231 4042
F: 020 7231 4242
M: dsargent at e-promotions.co.uk
--
This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above -
its contents