printing (old tractor printer)

David Foulis dbfpyro at gmx.net
Thu Jan 17 16:21:50 GMT 2002

Does anybody know where to set the breadth and length of the paper
for a simple text line printer.
I just brought two down from the attic (old tractor printers) and have
enough colour bands to use for quite a while I want to use it for an
experiment (logging only certain events that happen on the firewall).
I've got a huge stack of A5 size paper (0.5 size of A4).
I saw that there is a variable to set but the info source wasn't
clear as to exactly where the commands should be also ? in what file
? printcap or if-simple ?
If anybody knows please reply.
Dave

http://www.gmx.net