Internet keyboards

Ben Smithurst ben at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 14 16:15:19 GMT 2002

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

Does anyone know if there's any support for so-called Internet keyboards
(those with the email/homepage/search/CD-player-control buttons on them)
in FreeBSD?  Slightly more specifically, a Logitech PS/2 one (not sure
of the model number or anything).  I have recently acquired one after my
housemate upgraded his to a cordless model.  I couldn't find anything
promising after a quick look on google.

cheers,
-ben

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben at FreeBSD.org                 FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
                                                    http://www.FreeBSD.org/

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO

--M9NhX3UHpAaciwkO--