FreeBSD and NTL broad band

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 11:02:54 GMT 2002

Hi, this is a general question, I'm getting NTL broadband put in at home next wee=
k and have got three compaq p166, 32 ram, 850 hd=2E=20=

Just wondering if anyone had any interesting configs (or give me prior warning of=
 possible problems?)=2E I want to be as secure as possible, was gonna setup a Fre=
eBSD firewall (on one PC), a proxy (on another PC, squid or apache), and maybe bu=
y a big 60

Mark

You can find us at www=2Ebacs=2Eco=2Euk

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only=2E You should
not disclose its contents to any other person=2E
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately=2E

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA