Another attempt at FreeBSD 4.3

dan.c dan at afx.org.uk
Tue Jan 8 19:34:15 GMT 2002

Hiya

Okay ill go through the questions

1: Yup im running StarOffice 5.2 with the linux emulation under freebsd 4.4
2: Pan works, go into /usr/ports/news/pan and you will see (if your ports are
up2date, pan is currently at version 0.11.1
3: 10gb is more than enough space
4: there are many free utilities out there to shrink partitions, im afraid i
havent used any as i have a copy of partition magic, anyone else have input
here?

Dan