SSH Clients

Kevin O'Connor kevin at rainford.org.uk
Fri Feb 22 11:40:12 GMT 2002

Sorry am I missing something. Both telnet and SSH1 have known exploits. There
is an alternative secure solution. If your argument is that not everyone has a client that
can use
SSH2 then people with no SSH client can argue that all servers should allow telnet and
Rlogin.

On 22 Feb 2002 at 11:20, Paul Civati wrote:

> "Kevin O'Connor" <kevin at rainford.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > So the question must be asked in the interest of best practice why
> > would any member of this group recommend any SSH1 products.
>
> Because it's still infinitely better than cleartext telnet.
>
> -Paul-

-- Kevin O'Connor
Ziptek Technologies Ltd.