Telnet's are slow!!!!!

Kevin O'Connor kevin at rainford.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 16:42:22 GMT 2002

I've seen telnet run slow if DNS is not enabled or working properly do'nt =
know why but
someone here will. You could try enabling SSH and use that you don't say i=
f you'r
trying to connect from a PC or another FreeBSD box if it's a PC you can do=
wnload an
SSH client from http://www.ssh.com
Hope this is helps
Regards