DNS Planning in a pub...

Rik fbsdusers at rikrose.net
Wed Feb 20 12:06:16 GMT 2002

On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 10:46:31AM +0000, Paul Robinson wrote:
> - the /services clone Rik wants is still up for debate but I think I've
> convinced him it should be turned off by default if it's implemented at all
> (it's evil I tell you, completely EVIL!!!)

Configurable, you told us! Competly CONFIGURABLE! Off by default, for
security reasons, but provided.

> > They may even have decided on a name by the time they leave
> > the pub :-)

Nope. Still not decided. DeNSe looks like the winner at the moment,
unless someone on the list can suggest a much better name.

I'll setup the jail for working in as soon as I finish this mail thingy
here, and I have a name for the project, so I can create the repository.

--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F