[joe at tao.org.uk: Re: errrmm !!. Dear jim could you fix it for me :)]

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Tue Feb 19 10:43:43 GMT 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> Sam Smith did a fair amount of work on it over the weekend.  I think
> that the dangling references are now all gone.  (still waiting for the
> new look and feel though).

More specifically, the style sheet that is there is a a bit
naff. Please give us a better one. All of the website should
use the styles etc defined in the stylesheet. If they don't,
that's a bug and it needs fixing.

Then we need more content (and for that, we need ideas...
anyone?) .

A full tar file of the site is sitting at
  http://ukug.uk.freebsd.org/ukugweb.tar.gz
All unified diffs gratefully accepted. Replacement files are
also nice (but diffs are preferred).

Sam

--
 Are you lonely? Hate having to make decisons?
 Meetings, the practical alternative to work.