[joe at tao.org.uk: Announcement: FreeBSD Summit Live NetCast.]

Jonathan Perkin sketch at rd.bbc.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 12:03:09 GMT 2002

On Fri Feb 15, 2002 at 11:37:46AM +0000, Dominic Marks wrote:

> (dodgy hijack of thread)

Hmm :)

> I don't suppose you could give me a hint on how and where I could
> apply for a summer job at the BBC, last few Ive had have been at
> similar Government related institutions and have all been great -
> I'm curious if the BBC offer similar things.

What area are you looking at?  I don't know whether there'd be such
positions available at Internet Services.  We have people on
detachment placements or whatever they are whilst at University, but
they're a bit longer than a "summer job".

Send me a CV if you want.  I can always have a glance and see if
there's anything you'd be suited to.  Could always do with more
clueful webbies :)  Plus they're situated in town, while we're a bit
more out in the sticks.

--
 Jonathan Perkin - BBC Internet Services - <sketch at rd.bbc.co.uk>