installing KDE

Dominic Marks dominic_marks at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 13 18:41:58 GMT 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 06:10:50PM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:06:43PM +0000, Dominic Marks wrote:
> > Hey,

> > > running make for quanta...  i assume i then need to make install?
> > >
> > > gawd this fbsd stuff is complicated!  :)
> > >
> > > any chance of us starting an IRC channel in the near future?  this
> > > may have been quicker to sort out on irc.  i will ask london.pm if
> > > we can run a channel on their server while our server is down...
> >
> >  server: london.uk.eu.undernet.org
> >  channel: #freebsd
> >
> > We have around 120 people present at the moment.
>
> Yes, but undernet's #freebsd != ukug's #freebsd.  There's a IRC
> server on ukug.uk.freebsd.org which is very FreeBSD centric.  I
> suggest that the ukug official channel should be there.
>
> Joe

Sure, I was just pointing outs its existance.

--
Dominic

==> Blatant EMail Abuse Start
 {I'm looking for a summer job. If your based in or around London and
 need some skivvy work doing by an impoverished student :) please mail
 me privately, I can code (best to ask if you need specifics) and Admin,
 ... and make tea, use a photocopier, Thanks}
<== Blatant EMail Abuse Stop