IRC Channel

Rik fbsdusers at rikrose.net
Wed Feb 13 16:47:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 01:04:30PM +0000, Natalie Ford wrote:
> I have started a #freebsdusers channell on irc.rhizomatic.net

Hm. That means I'll be on 6 networks. Any chance of moving to
openprojects #freebsd , or efnet #bsdcode?

Openprojects is a nice network. efnet isn't quite so nice, but does
contain a surprising number of people with Clue[tm]... of which a large
proportion have freefall accounts, and commit access to actually make
changes, and therefore Know What They Are Talking About.

Plus, if you move there, I don't need to be on a 6th network too...

Alternatively, there is a nice, small, quiet irc network (well, 1
server), I know of, where I completely trust the ops, and there's no
trolls, and no other technical channels, if that appeals to people...

--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F