installing KDE

Natalie Ford natalie at ourshack.com
Wed Feb 13 12:54:54 GMT 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 12:48:43PM +0000, Natalie Ford wrote:
> Well, that ran ok and seems to have completed without any error
> messages!  Thanks to Dave for the CD!
> All I need to aks now is how to run kde instead of gnome (and vice
> versa) ?  :)

running make for quanta...  i assume i then need to make install?

gawd this fbsd stuff is complicated!  :)

any chance of us starting an IRC channel in the near future?  this
may have been quicker to sort out on irc.  i will ask london.pm if
we can run a channel on their server while our server is down...

Natalie Ford .................................. natalie at ourshack.com