Symlinks

Rik fbsdusers at rikrose.net
Tue Feb 12 14:07:34 GMT 2002

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 02:00:38PM +0000, Peter McGarvey wrote:
> Pardon my naivety, but I thought the UG meeting was the one place we
> wouldn't get funny looks for talking shop.  ;-)

Bonus.

A done deal then. People can laugh at our ideas, and we'll scribble
illegibly, and 'plan'. If anyone asks, we're trying to take over the
world. They're more likely to understand that than DNS :)

... and I even managed to get the correct "From: " header in this mail.
Note to self, learn folder hooks. I've been sending from the wrong
address for months.

--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F