Symlinks

Peter McGarvey pmcgarvey at vianetworks.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 11:35:26 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 12 February 2002 11:13 am, Paul Robinson wrote:
> - Decent DNS server that is relatively sane and is configurable like
> exim - Decent FTP server that is configurable a bit like exim
>
> I like exim. :-)

Funny that.  Just the other day I found myself wishing for a DNS
implementation whose configuration was simple yet powerful - a bit like
exim....

And I'd not thought about it but I have to agree that I'd love a FTP
daemon whose configuration was simple yet powerful - a bit like exim

exim rocks ;-)

--
TTFN, FNORD

Peter McGarvey