This Korean spam

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Fri Feb 8 08:54:51 GMT 2002

With the charset being filtered. Could you add *.kr and the ip range to the
config of the mailer or list manager or the firewall that allow you to
RELAY,REJECT etc... aswell ?
Like extra projection ?
Isnt there some law some where about this, I have seen somewhere that state
something like any advertisting/ advertisters will have to play $500 under
rule 2323 section 4328943 line 3 . But if we did find something like that,
how would be able to enforce it and get the money ?

david