[kde-freebsd] Re: I thought I had subscribed but have had no mail...

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Thu Feb 7 19:39:01 GMT 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> Well, that is because you spend so much time on the list ;)  Did the idea
> of a get together in London completely die out when we failed to get it
> together during thye holidays?  Should we try again?

Anyone fancy meeting in a pub near SOAS/Euston station next Tuesday?[1]

Sam

[1]  http://www.ukuug.org/events/winter2002/

--
  Irresponsibility: No Single Raindrop Believes it is to Blame for the Flood