[kde-freebsd] Re: I thought I had subscribed but have had no mail...

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 18:27:00 GMT 2002

On Feb  7, Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at jeff.net> wrote:

> No, that is my job.  No sense in both of us running the world!  Agg, I
> knew this would never go away.  I will never drink again!

So *you're* the one who has been meddling with my world! Both of us running
it really is going to lead to trouble - bit like two people trying to edit
source code at the same time. We need to put the universe into CVS to avoid
problems in the future!

> I'll have to make the trip at least once I suppose if there isn't going to
> be one here!

Everybody welcome. Unless they want to show us their guns. Or genitals.

--
Paul Robinson