A couple of things.

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Thu Feb 7 15:54:57 GMT 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Paul Robinson wrote:
> > In the archives it mentions a FreeBSD Manchester group. Does anyone have
> > any more details.
>
> Next meeting, IIRC is 19th Feb in the Lass'o'Gowrie down the side of the BBC
> at around 7pm-ish. I can't recall the URL right now, but I'm sure Sam Smith
> will post it up with other details.

http://www.bsdgroups.org.uk/manchester (When storm wakes up again that
is)

Manchester BUG meeting: 19th February 2002
6:30pm. Lass O'Gowrie, Charles St.

for more details, I referred people to the above website.

Sam

--
  I know it's said that a bad workman blames their tools, but
  any web designer working with dreamweaver deserves as much