[kde-freebsd] Re: I thought I had subscribed but have had no mail...

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 15:18:15 GMT 2002

On Feb  7, Josef Karthauser <joe at tao.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi Natalie,
>=20
> If you fancy something to do, the uk web site could do with a tidy up
> :).  A few people have expressed their interest, but to date none have
> come through yet.

This could get amusing. I can see the list of things for Natalie to do=20
growing quite rapidly:

- "can you start sorting out some pr's"
- "can you come up with a new name for libh"
- "SMP-NG really needs some coders...."
- "the handbook section on $foo needs writing..."
- "We could really do with another European conference..."
- "my flat is a bit messy, fancy coming around and..."
- "can you order some flowers for my girlfriend's birthday..."

=2E.. and before you know it we've turned a novice user with some spare time
into a personal assitant for the whole of uk-users! Great idea! :-)

On a more serious note however, I have a pile of things I'm supposed to be=
=20
getting involved in that I just haven't had time to progress, otherwise I=
=20
would be up for helping on the website as well.

--=20
Paul Robinson