A couple of things.

rodney edwards rod at poptel.net
Thu Feb 7 21:05:01 GMT 2002

Hi All,

Does any one know of any FreeBSD tools for SMS'ing with a GSM device
connected to serial port. In particular I'm looking for something to do
mail to SMS.  Currently I have written a Perl script to dial out through
a standard modem to an SMS gateway via sendmail but would rather, SMS
via a GSM modem by checking the contents difference on a POP3 account.
I've also noticed a mention of a port for Kannel in the archives does
anyone have more insight to this as the kannel homepage seems to mention
that someone maybe working on it but nothing more.

Also

Any good links/resources for clustering with FreeBSD all I can find so
far is clustering with Linux.

And finally

In the archives it mentions a FreeBSD Manchester group. Does anyone have
any more details.

Best regards

Rodney Edwards

--
While you recently had your problems on the run, they've regrouped and
are making another attack.

Rodney Edwards, Poptel.