installing KDE

David Foulis dbfpyro at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 11:00:30 GMT 2002

I've just read some of the things that were written recently about KDE and I
think the best really is to get a 4.4 (or it will soon be 4.5) copy of the
cd.
I first installed BSD from a cd that I got with a magazine (unfortunately
it's a german magazine called PC Magazin so you won't find it in UK, which
doesn't help much).
However I installed the complete KDE thing and it was very straightforward,
and worked straight off (with # /stand/sysinstall then install software
packages, and so on).
If this problem carries on and is not already solved, I could send you a
copy.
Then I would suggest to do the complete install from the beginning.

Dave

David B Foulis
DBF-PYROTECHNIK
Switzerland