[kde-freebsd] Re: I thought I had subscribed but have had no mail...

Paul Robinson paul at iconoplex.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 16:53:44 GMT 2002

On Feb  6, Rik <rik at spoon.pkl.net> wrote:

> Urgh. Stupid ISPs that disconnect you after 2 hours.

s/Stupid/Profit-making

:-)

> If you have a friend with a DSL or cable connection and a CD writer, you
> can have them download the packages and write them to CD. You can then
> pkg_add them from the CD.

Now, is it just me, or is this all starting to turn into a bit of an ordeal
for a newbie trying to get KDE up and running? *sigh*.

For my 2p, I would reccomend investing in the CDs or even a DVD drive and
getting the DVD disks if you don't have easy access to plenty of bandwidth.

--
Paul Robinson