I thought I had subscribed but have had no mail...

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 5 11:04:54 GMT 2002

--O0IT7rLmWuveAsNR

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 07:55:38AM +0000, Natalie Ford wrote:
> > Is it failing at the same point each time?
>=20
> yes.

OK.  That effectively rules out hardware problems.

> > Which version of FreeBSD, and which version of KDE (and if you're using
> > CVSup to keep the ports tree up to date, when did you last update the
> > ports tree?).
>=20
> The latest, I assume.  How can i tell?  I am learning on my feet right
> now - I no longer have a resident FreeBSD sys admin...  :/
> I ran cvsup on Sunday evening.

OK.  Can you post the output of "uname -a", and a copy of the supfile
that CVSup is using (normally /usr/local/etc/supfile, but you might have
it somewhere else).

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \=
 ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/=
_)

--O0IT7rLmWuveAsNR

--O0IT7rLmWuveAsNR--