I thought I had subscribed but have had no mail...

Natalie Ford natalie at ourshack.com
Mon Feb 4 23:17:16 GMT 2002

Hiya all,

I am having problems installing KDE on my FreeBSD box.

It is failing during make:

gmake[2]: *** [kernel/qthread_unix.moc] Segmentation fault (core dumped)

during trying to build qt23.

I have tried going to the /usr/ports/x11/x11-toolkits/qt23/ directory
and doing a make clean and then a make but that also fails in much the
same way.

Any suggestions as to what I can try next?  :)

Also, is the traffic on this list REALYY this low, or am I not subscribed
properly?  :)

Natalie Ford ........................................ natalie at ourshack.com

---