Netgear NIC

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon Dec 16 10:50:39 GMT 2002

Thanks all!  I'll keep at it and let you know how it turns out.  I did
check the bus mastering settings, and all ports are supposedly capable and
enabled.  Plu-n-pray was off.  I tried combinations of disabling bus
mastering and moving the card between slots.

But this sounds promisinng below!  I'll give it a shot.

Thanks,!