Netgear NIC

Stacey Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sun Dec 15 20:56:55 GMT 2002

Hi Jeff,
   Notwithstanding the fact that the card might well be dodgy, there
might be an issue with whether or not the mobo is able to support a
bus-mastering pci device in a non bus-master pci slot (usually pci 0).

Weird behaving pci devices are usually sorted out by:-
Ensuring that PnP is disabled in the bios
Shuffling the card along the PCI slots

I know you've attempted the former, but try to see if you are able to
perform the latter.

Stacey