UG meetings

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Fri Dec 13 10:38:42 GMT 2002

I quite like that pub in Belgravia that the London BSD group
used in it's brief meeting period. It's called the Star Tavern.

> Star Tavern
> 6, Belgrave Mews West Belgravia
> London
> SW1X 8HT

Main drawback is that it can be a bit tough to find, and it's not *very*
near a
station, maybe 10 minutes walk from Hyde Park station.

I'm tempted to suggest Reading for a meeting instead of London, but I
couldn't
come up with venue off the top of my head.

- Mark