Old DVDs and handbooks

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Thu Dec 12 13:15:04 GMT 2002

I'm moving house (to Cardiff for those who don't know) and I've
got this big pile of FreeBSD DVDs, 4.4 and 4.5 that need to be gone
before we move.

Therefore, if anyone wants them (preferably in lots of 100 or more)
then let me know before Monday. I will be doing *one* shipping run
of these probably Tuesday next week. Any that I have left afer that
I'm going to throw away so please take them off my hands if you
can use them in some way. I'm willing to pay the shipping to get
them to you.

I also have lots of horns and tails, I could do with a volunteer
to take those off my hands too.

And finally, I have some handbooks left in stock which I'd rather
sell than move, so I'm offering them at 20 quid plus shipping.
Unfortunately shipping is about 6.50 so if you can get together as
a group so I can courier several to you then that would keep the
cost down.

If you could be organised enough to order books/horns/DVDs in one
batch then that would make life a lot simpler and save on my shipping
costs.

Paul.