cvs issues

Pete French pete at twisted.org.uk
Tue Dec 10 15:40:52 GMT 2002

> A 'zombie' proc stays in the background eating 90% of the resources,
> i tried to debug it, but the only thing i could get was a
> sigprocmask() kinda loop, and i was wondering if anyone knows anything
> about that, or i should dig deeper in the code.

I think its a known problem - I've seen it discussed on -STABLE recently,
people with cvs servers eating shedloads of CPU time. I didnt pay a lot
of attentionthough as I dont run a server myself.

> my cvs version is 1.11.2, cvsuped today.

Hmm, Ithought it had been fixed in the last few days though :-( Try looking
through the -STABLE archives for the last couple of weeks.

-bat.