mouse problem

Lou Kamenov lou.kamenov at aeye.net
Tue Dec 10 10:17:32 GMT 2002

In some email I received from Jon Mercer <jon at trojan-heroes.co.uk> on
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 22:41:48 +0000 :

[...]

> One thought on this is that I sometimes see this when I hit the button
>
> on my KVM switch, I have always put it down to somthing in FreeBSD not

No wonder, i hate those switches, my FreeBSD 5.0 hangs badly when
I use it. Didnt manage to investigate further 'why?'.

> handling a short mouse outage as well (or just more transparently)
> then other OSs. Perhaps you have a loose wire in your mouse?

Sure that`s quite possible though it wont affect the system as much as
it says, it will reset the mouse after some time - and everything will
be okay

cheers,
-lou

----

Lou Kamenov	lou at freebsd-bg.org		lou.k at hq.aeye.net
FreeBSD BGUG	http://www.freebsd-bg.org	http://www.aeye.net
Key Fingerprint - 936F F64A AD50 2D27 07E7  6629 F493 95AE A297 084A
One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least
somebody's listening. - Franklin P. Jones