OT: Tab-completion under Windows

Graeme Mathieson mathie+uk-freebsd-users at wossname.org.uk
Thu Dec 5 11:11:41 GMT 2002

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 05:02:06PM +0000, Andrew Boothman wrote:

> I found that the Tweak-UI utility (available from Microsoft:
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q190/6/43.ASP) allows
> you to turn on tab-completion of filenames and directory names.

Or just set:

HKEY_(LOCAL_MACHINE|CURRENT_USER)\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\CompletionChar = 0x09

Or you could set it to 0x61 and have it do autocompletion every time you
hit 'a'. :-)
--
Right now, there are scr1pt k1dd13s plotting to DDoS my network, my co-lo
server is not responding  to pings and  the people that I IRC with may be