VPN Problem

Steve Greenshaw steve at softgreen.co.uk
Tue Dec 3 18:12:13 GMT 2002

Hi,
I'm a bit stuck and was hoping that somebody may be able to help me out ...

I've got 3 networks talking to each other via three FreeBSD4.7 VPN routers
over the internet using IPSec. What the users are now wanting is access to
the internet/email etc. outside their own VPN.

I can sort it (using NAT/IPFW) so that they can access the internet OR their
VPN but not the two together. Anybody have any ideas how I could let them
access both the VPN and the internet? The clients are on Windoze.

Cheers,

Steve.