Time Stamp

Kevin O Connor kevin at rainford.org.uk
Sun Dec 1 12:07:21 GMT 2002

It drove me mad last night but seems to be down to the upgrade to openwebmail
I did on the mail server for some reason the default timezone was set to
GMT+1 so even though the server time was right (Which was what I checked) my
mail arrival time in openwebmail was wrong. I wrongly assumed it was the user
group mail that was out.
Kevin