ISA network card trouble...conquered!

Andrew Hodgson andrew.hodgson at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 11:35:34 BST 2002

Hi,

Just a note to let you know (as if you care) that I managed to sort out my
problem (second network card not recognised at boot) by booting a Win98
startup disk and using the utility provided by Intel (Softset2). This
utility showed me that both cards were on the same IRQ (5), so I just
changed ex1 to 3, and now it's recognised.
Apologies for posting this if it's inappropriate, maybe someone out there
can gain from my experience!

Now I can try and set up this firewall....has anyone done this on
blueyonder? Any issues?

Regards,

Andrew.