Java Developers Kit for BSD

alex dyas adyas at twowaytv.co.uk
Fri Aug 23 13:01:19 BST 2002

Michael,

The directory structure in question ( /usr/ports/... ) will only exist
on your machine if you installed the FreeBSD ports collection.  Ports
are a way of installing software on your machine. You can find out more
about this in the FreeBSD handbook :

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports-using.html

alex...