Creative Webcam (was: Re: USB/Serial adapter)

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 21 12:04:00 BST 2002

On a slightly related note, I have one of those
l'espion digital cameras (you may have seen them, they
were selling for 40GBP in Tesco a while ago). gphoto
is fine for getting still pictures out of it, and I
know it works as a webcam because it works with
netmeeting under Windows. I want to use it with
gnomemeeting. Any clues?

Sam
;)